When Kayte was discovered, my first thoughts were: with good planning, fortune, and luck, what an impact she could have on the agency and this industry. She didn’t disappoint!
1) How and when did you know you wanted to become a model?
I always thought I wanted to be an actress, but people kept telling me I should model, so I went for it.
2) Where were you discovered?
In Kansas City.
3) What do you like most about being a model?
Travelling, exploring new places.
4) What has been the greatest experience you have had so far?
Being detained at immigration in London for 8 hours. Fun!
5) What is your fashion dream?
I just want to stay busy, have fun and enjoy life.
6) What was your favorite city you traveled to work to?
No favorite, every city has it's own charm.
7) Who is your fashion icon?
Marilyn Monroe because of her glamourous style.
8) What are your goals in the next 5 years as a model?
Travelling, and seeing as much of the world as I can.
9) What are your secrets for a fit and healthy body?
I get a lot of walking in going to castings, and my diet coke fix helps.
10) What is your favorite part of your body?
My double jointed elbows.
11) What makes you feel sexy?
My purple sunglasses.
12) Is the fashion world what you expected it to be?
I didn't have any expectations when I started, because I really didn't know anything about it.
13) What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
Exploring, being a tourist.
14) What would you ask yourself that we haven’t asked you in this interview?
I think you covered it!
Seven Model Management